Reference Customer Success Story
Phase One: Assessment
Current State of people, processes and technologies and desired future state – Scope of Work: 80 Hrs
- Prepare and conduct IT survey across stakeholders.
- Collect data on current state and desired future state across all major IT platforms
- Collect data on current application portfolio and fitness analysis
- Perform analysis of current projects and initiatives
- Interview CIO, IT staff and stakeholders
Readily executable proposals towards realigning the people, process and technologies towards desired future state – Scope of Work: 120 Hours
This included documentation and recommendations (based on information gathered). Using proven methodologies, SME’s and collaborative, vendor agnostic approach we delivered a IT Maturity Model by identifying business transformation opportunities that are aligned with future state of people, processes and educational needs. This will enable efficient and effective use of Hybrid Cloud technologies and student success platforms that will aid with maturity in use of the same.
- GAP analysis that captured current state, desired future state (over 18 months) covering people, process, technology and budgets across the business critical IT services as well as backend services such as Network, Security, Compute, Storage etc.
- Prioritization strategy for migration and legacy retirement.
- SWOT analysis for staff readiness (including PMO/BA/QA) towards implementing ITIL maturity.
- Capture the current & desired future state of IT platforms
- Application fitness and portfolio analysis
- Set of recommendations towards achieving the desired future state of IT
By incorporating the recommendations and strategies proposed by us the customer will not only execute on the quick wins that helped with efficiencies but also has setup continuous improvement and strategic investment goals towards completely migrating to a Hybrid cloud that will support the organic growth and demands of the college community education and student/faculty satisfaction. This was achieved with desired business capability alignment, while improving the morale of IT team members by using recommended communication and engagement strategies.
Related / Most Recent Case Studies