Migrating data from on-premises legacy systems to Office 365 can be a challenge, yet it provides companies with a rare opportunity to update e-discovery and information governance processes and technology.
Kavaliro teams with Microsoft to provide data governance and discovery consulting and services for Microsoft Office 365 users, assisting companies with a broad range of needs around Office 365 usage to ensure legal and regulatory activities remain cost-effective and defensible, including:
- Existing email evaluation
- Office 365 license evaluation
- Data migration
- Data remediation
- Data privacy
Why choose Office 365?
The Office 365 suites allow small and medium-businesses to modernize their IT environment and enhance daily productivity with flexible, familiar and trusted solutions. No matter how you access and use Office 365, you receive the same seamless experience and enterprise-grade security to protect your business and customers. There are no big upgront costs and no worrying about upgrades. Online or offline, your team can work together to get more done using fully-featured Office apps accessible on PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets.
Office 365 gives you the ability to:
- Deliver your best work with new and innovative features throughout each Office applications
- Save important emails with business-class email and up to 50GB of mailbox space.
- Protect your business from malware and spam with up-to-date security and email protection.
- Store, sync, and share files with OneDrive for Business and 1TB of space.
- Collaborate with team members and join online meetings from your preferred mobile device.
- Gain peace of mind with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.